MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL TRANSLATION
The professional translation of medical documents and records, articles and prescriptions: medical translations require terminological expertise and extensive industry experience, and at ASTW we have the right translator for you.
Medical-scientific content has its own phraseology, which only a specialised translator can accurately convey in the target language. But in addition to using industry-specific language, product documentation must also comply with the requirements of the pharmaceutical regulatory agencies in the target country.
Our translators and proofreaders have significant experience in the translation of pharmaceutical and medical texts: from their degrees – in Medicine, Biology and Chemistry – to academic experience, they are experts in a specific therapeutic or pharmaceutical field.
Scientific precision and specific skills for your medical translations.
At ASTW, we provide a multilingual medical translation service and can work on different documents and medical materials, such as:
- medical records
- consultations and reports
- clinical and health protocols
- clinical institution management procedures
- medical books and manuals
- user manuals for medical equipment and devices
- programmes, deeds and brochures for medical symposia
- chemical-pharmaceutical bulletins
- documentation for regulatory agencies
- clinical trial protocols
- pharmaceutical information
- scientific articles
- medicine leaflets
- Informed Consent forms
- product monographs
- medical-scientific marketing texts
- corporate websites
- medicine administration guidance
- internal procedures and protocols